Fantasy Football Management League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finances Idea

2 posters

Go down

Finances Idea Empty Finances Idea

Post by ladbroke Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:10 pm

With regards to your finances, just a few suggestions.

With regards to income, each division should have its own preset stadium income (if your doing stadiums that is). Where the attendance is based on fanbase, opponents and how well your team are doing. More fans will turn out for you if your doing well, and playing a top team than a small team when not doing well.. thats basic. If you say the Premier League charges £30 a ticket and you end up having 10,000 turn up, thats £300,000 made. You could include smaller things such as merchandise, but that could be a bit harder to code I'd imagine.

Also, sponsorship. This should also be based on division your in. You could sign a 2-3 season deal with a fictional company (or a real one if they want to pay a small sum to use you as an advert), and can be raised/lowered on the seasonal payout depending if you get relegated or promoted.

With regards to outgoings.. You could be able to include a bit for player insurance. This is one thing I have never seen on games. It is something done by all clubs. You could choose 3 options or something, like Full Cover (where you get players wages and a little extra for compensation) for x amount, Pay Cover (where you get the players full wages paid for whole term of injury) or Small Cover (where players wages get paid upto x amount for x amount of weeks). The lower type of insurance can be aquired by teams that have little money, or want to take a huge financial risk.

I don't think of anything right now to add when it comes to finances, but I'm sure I'd let you know..

ladbroke

Back to top Go down

Finances Idea Empty Re: Finances Idea

Post by Feralis Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:10 pm

The stadium thing i would suggest everyone has a set size as then noone can moan about another player had a bigger starting stadium.
Sponsorships i would like to see something along the lines of targets even if to start with 3 options say top 6 get basic plus 25% bonus, mid table just get basic, and bottom 6 basic MINUS 25%.
so if it was 10 mill
1 - 6 would get 10mill + 2.5mill = 12.5
MID 10 mill = 10
Bottom 6 would get 10mill - 2.5mill = 7.5

You would need expenses like
Player wages (also to work out wages are you going the manager decides or a complicated maths formula will do it?)
Stadium maintainance
Matchday expenses
Feralis
Feralis

http://www.trophymanager.com/index.php?ref=1021915

Back to top Go down

Post by ladbroke Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:09 am

Players wages... a good question you brought up....

Catch 22 I think on your options...

If manager decides, then if two managers competiting, then one would offer ridiculous just to get their man.. if its down to formula, it could take a little bit of the management side away from it.
I suppose you could put an option though, for either you to choose the wage, or leave it to your chairman (a formula based option)..

ladbroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralis Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:58 am

ladbroke wrote:Players wages... a good question you brought up....

Catch 22 I think on your options...

If manager decides, then if two managers competiting, then one would offer ridiculous just to get their man.. if its down to formula, it could take a little bit of the management side away from it.
I suppose you could put an option though, for either you to choose the wage, or leave it to your chairman (a formula based option)..

The formula way keeps wages down and in effect doesnt allow the finance side go a bit mental with fluctuations it would keep transfers at a reasonable level as like you said stop people offering stupid wages for a bad player. Im more in favour of a formula but either way both have their pros and cons.
Im sure we could have both options and when the person asks for the code they can choose between formula and manager.
Your thoughts
Feralis
Feralis

http://www.trophymanager.com/index.php?ref=1021915

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum