Hi im new

Go down

Hi im new

Post by BlueTriangle on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:35 am

Hi im new, i came accross this site while looking through the sites on forumotion website. i dont quite understand what its all about and i cant be bothered to read everything and find out as theres lots of posts lol Cool

BlueTriangle

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi im new

Post by ladbroke on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:51 am

What a introduction lol

Well, Admin is creating a fantasy football game, similar to those like Hattrick, Xpert11 etc, but is creating it his/our way rather than a standard way.

If you have an idea of what you think to add to the game, improve an existing idea, then visit the Ideas page.

If you want to see some of the work already done, then Announcements is for you.

For all other things, that are not related to this game, then Anything Goes is probably where you want to go.. Its simple to follow around the site, and although 3 main posters, this can only improve if you participate too.... Very Happy

ladbroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:44 am

Actually, you got it slightly wrong there ladbroke, not sure if you just wrote it wrong but. FFML is a fantasy football management league but instead of making this so I can build I league I am making it so everyone can make their own leagues, but it will all be hosted on my servers to protect the code. So basically you get to run your own leagues yourselves. Hope this clears anything up Razz

P.S. You can call me Stephen / Steve if you want Smile
Admin
Admin

http://ffm.awarspace.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ladbroke on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:41 am

Admin wrote:Actually, you got it slightly wrong there ladbroke, not sure if you just wrote it wrong but. FFML is a fantasy football management league but instead of making this so I can build I league I am making it so everyone can make their own leagues, but it will all be hosted on my servers to protect the code. So basically you get to run your own leagues yourselves. Hope this clears anything up Razz

P.S. You can call me Stephen / Steve if you want Smile

Yes, I wrote it wrong..

I was in a rush when writing it.. I was doing some evidence writing at the same time (it took me 20 mins to write what I did and that isn't a lot either!!)...
I could've written more, and provided more links.. but time caught up with me..

But to be fair, I did include X11, which you can create your own divisions, just not a good setup I think.. I only play it as its a league setup by a forum im on, and I can join in hehe

ladbroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:01 am

Ah right, I've never used X11. I used Hattrick before though, just wanted to make sure you knew what you were getting as the end product Smile
Admin
Admin

http://ffm.awarspace.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum