Fantasy Football Management League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to FFML

Go down

Welcome to FFML Empty Welcome to FFML

Post by Admin Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Welcome,

My name is Stephen, I am a PHP web developer, many years ago I joined a fantasy football management league, It was pretty good but over the seasons it stayed the same, nothing ever changed. Some new managers joined, new players were added, but it didn't really progress with the rest of the games.

A few years ago I made my first match engine, it worked and was pretty efficient at it's job, however, I never used to back anything up, always thinking "My pc has never had any problems, It's a waste of time backing it all up". My, was I wrong. I lost everything, all that hard work was gone. So now I'm restarting my work but instead of running it just for myself I will be allowing EVERYONE to use it.

Heres the low-down...
  • It will be very user friendly, you wont even need to host your own site. You use your own admin panel to access, change, add and remove what you want.
  • It can be run automatically so no need to login every time you need some matches run.
  • An advanced match engine will simulate each game with the chosen line-up and produce a detailed match report.
  • Teams will have their own finance, outgoings and income.
  • There will be a choice of REAL players or fakes.
  • Managers will be able to search though the massive database of players on your website.
  • Players can be trained to become better than ever.
  • Teams can be promoted, demoted, disciplined, etc.
  • And much more...

I have missed of many of the features but the main thing is, you help shape the entire engine!, because I'm making it for you guys, there is an ideas forum so you can each have your input to make this truly great!

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM and I will answer it as quickly as possible!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://ffm.awarspace.co.uk

Back to top Go down