Fantasy Football Management League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training

3 posters

Go down

Training Empty Training

Post by ladbroke Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:13 pm

What about training.. whether you pay x amount of money to train certain parts of a players ability..

Say you pay £20,000 per ability point, but the increase happens at a pace of how good your facilities are.

If you pay £100,000 to increase player A keeping from 15, it'll go to 20. The speed is determined by the quality of facilities.. if you have 10/10 facilities then speed is maximum, if its 3/10, then its at a far slower speed. 10/10 could be 2 weeks per point, whereas 3/10 could be 5 weeks per point...

ladbroke

Back to top Go down

Training Empty Re: Training

Post by Feralis Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:51 am

What about having coaches?
And however it is they end up being rated, obviously the better the coach the better they train your players.
Maybe do it so they improve a stat a tiny bit if they are over 25+ yrs as by then players should of done most of thier development.
And when they are younger they improve faster.
What do you say to that.

Oh and obviously if they have no coach or a poor coach they decrease or just hold steady.
As we cant have players continusly improving or we will end up with hundreds of fantastic players without working for them.

Or each player has X amount of potential, and if you dont have a top class coach they wont reach thier full potential, but if they have maximum potential they still improve faster than a player of lower potential.

Not sure if ive made it clear so tell me if ive confused you, and ill try again Razz
Feralis
Feralis

http://www.trophymanager.com/index.php?ref=1021915

Back to top Go down

Post by ladbroke Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:15 am

It makes sense...

I was throwing training around, with a suggestion, and you've 'bettered' it.

I agree with you. A better coach improving individuals will be better...

ladbroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:17 am

I have a rough idea how it could work. Seen it in a couple of games Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://ffm.awarspace.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content